Saturday, May 5, 2007

Estonia in European Union- Past to Future



The future of Europe is dependent on the decisions, which have been made in the past, which are made at the moment and those which are going to be made in the future. For Estonia, one very important decision was joining the European Union. Referendum was carried throw on 14. april 2003. In my research I got my information from three Estonian sources(Virumaa Teataja, Pärnu Postimees and Delfi). Distance of time was 01.-13.09.2003 (two days before elections). I divided my work into four main chapters: economical problems, social problems, politics and quotations and opinions about EU.

Full research is available in Estonian here.

I think that we have to look back, for doing the right decisions in the future. The future of the Europe lies in the activity of the citizens.

No comments: